Software Training & Implementation Specialist
Are you a road warrior with a passion for teaching? Would you like to take your hard won steel fabrication know how and share it with the industry at large? Do you want to be part of a company that puts a priority on our clients and our team members above all else?
FabSuite is fast becoming the software of choice in the steel fabrication industry and we need motivated industry experts to join our training team.
- Travel one to two weeks per month to conduct training at client locations across the US
- International travel available
- Train users remotely via web meetings
- Help users master the FabSuite software
- Solve technical challenges
- Document results of training sessions
- Assist in the development of training curriculum/materials
- Assist in the curation of client support community
- Experience in the structural steel fabrication industry
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Professional demeanor and composure
- Ability to work independently and self manage
- Technical ability (using and learning software)
Preferred – but not required
- Previous experience with FabSuite software
- Estimating, Production, and/or Project Management experience
- Education/training experience
- Technical writing experience
Send your resume to Resume@FabSuite.com.