Improvements Included in the 16.0r04 Release:
This release applies only to the Version 16.0 product and earlier versions.
Do not install this release if you are running a version greater than 16.0.
- Automated Events – PDC Reports – Error setting a sequence or lot # filter (resolved).
- ADM – Administration – ‘FabSuite Licenses Currently Open’ menu option added, opens a screen showing the network licenses currently in use (modification).
- ALL – Filters set from a saved filter type can appear listed out of order (resolved).
- ALL – ‘Stack Overflow’ error when the display field setup that the user is set to use has been deleted (resolved).
- EST – Diagnostic Screen – When the cope/punch/stiffener values are changed the new values do not take effect in the labor calculations until the program is restarted (resolved).
- EST – KISS Import – Read ‘Clips’ labor lines as copes (modification).
- ORD – Price level markups that are updated do not take effect until the program is restarted (resolved).
- ORD – New Filter Options: Fully Delivered, Back Ordered, Allocation Type (modification).
- ORD – New Delivery Report: Material Not Yet Delivered (modification).
- ORD – Automatically set the base price units according to the selected shape when the ‘New Material – Default Price’ option is set to ‘No Default’ (modification).
- ORD – Added options to un-cancel items and delete invoices, payments, and credits. Deleting invoices, payments, and credits can only be done by a user with administrative permissions (modification).
- ORD – Add the ability to set the price of ‘Not Purchased’ material (modification).
- PDC/PO – When material that is currently on a cut list is moved from a purchase order to a requisition the cut list is not flagged as requiring validation (resolved).
- PDC – Setting the sequence/lot # may in rare cases not update the cut list properly (resolved).
- PDC – Error processing a cut list item for linear material nested by Steel Projects (resolved).
- PDC – New Purchasing Report: Shop PC/PO Cutting List w/ Barcodes – On Order&Req (modification).
- PDC – Set Sequences – Error when a length filter is set with a minimum value and no maximum value (resolved).
- PDC – KISS Import – If the drawing # value is blank then use the main mark as the drawing # (modification).
- SCH – Resource Maintenance – Very rare error selecting a resource (resolved).
- RL – Additional Remote Server services can now be installed using the Remote Monitor program. Each additional service will need to be given a unique port to use and must connect to a different database than the other Remote Server services (modification).
- Inspection – If the second follow-up test fails then the original test is incorrectly set to passed (resolved).
Install this update only if you are currently running version 16.0 (or prior) and want to stay at the 16.0 version. If you are currently running version 16.1, you should not install this release.
How to Download and Update to the Latest Version
Step 1: Run the FabLicense utility
To run FabLicense you can either:
- From within FabSuite, select the File Menu > Run FabLicense
- From your Windows START Button, select All Programs > FabSuite LLC > FabLicense
- From within Windows Explorer, browse to C:\Program Files\FabSuiteLLC\FabSuite\FabLicense.exe
Step 2: Download the Update Executable
- In FabLicense, select File Menu > Download
- The Company ID and Password should already be entered
- Click the Contact Server button
- The list of files available for download will be displayed
- Select and download the appropriate update file
- FabSuite160r04PrgmFilesUpdate.exe (make sure you select the appropriate version)
Step 3: Run the Update Executable
Special Note For Network Installations
Please run the new (downloaded) program on the server first, before running it on any of the client machines.
Do not hesitate to call the FabSuite Support Team if you experience any trouble updating your system.
Our Support Team can be reached at (757) 645-0914 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.