Improvements Included in the 16.0r05 Release:
This release applies only to the Version 16.0 product and earlier versions.
Do not install this release if you are running a version greater than 16.0.
- ADM – Shape Maintenance – The shape name, description, combining, and PDC piece mark required settings can now be changed on existing shapes (modification).
- ADM – A role can be set to a blank description (resolved).
- Automated Events – Single-project reports are not applying filters correctly (resolved).
- Crystal Report Viewer – When exporting the .rpt format no longer appears. The .pdf format is selected by default with the report title as the default filename (modification).
- EST – Labor Diagnostic Screen – Changes to labor standard sizes (new/deleted sizes, updated holes in standard clip) do not take effect until the program is restarted (resolved).
- INV/REQ – The manual combine add items screen sometimes does not allow the correct quantity of an item to be added if it results in an exact match with the available length/area (resolved).
- ORD – Combining Run – Error clicking the View Nest button after combining plates on a quote/order (resolved).
- INV/PDC – The drop length inches value can now be entered greater than 11 (modification).
- PDC – Production Status – Export to Excel menu option creates an empty document (resolved).
- PDC – Pay Category Maintenance – The unit price input is $/Lb when the form opens, should always be $/CWT (resolved).
- PDC – Error when adding a production code to a line item and immediately closing the job (resolved).
- PDC – DSTV files for round HSS sizes are not imported properly (resolved).
- PDC – In rare cases the Release # filter may not properly include the parts with that release number value (resolved).
- PDC – Set Sequences Screen – Totals added for the quantity and weight that will be updated (modification).
- PDC/PRJ – Performance improvement running production control and project management reports when the project has many drawings and transmittals (modification).
- PRJ – Drawing Log – The drawings do not sort correctly when the grid is sorted on the Weight column (resolved).
- REQ – steelXML import – If an item is not found with a matching comment value then look to items with a blank comment (modification).
- Project Schedule – Production Schedule menu option and right-click Gantt Chart option added (modification).
- Project Schedule – The weights are always displayed in pounds regardless of the production control job or company standards (resolved).
- Remote Monitor – New Remote Server Service – Added an input when adding a new service to enter in the database service dependency (modification).
- Combining – It is possible in rare cases for on-order inventory stock to be used when the on-order optimizations are excluded (resolved).
- CMB/EST/PDC/PRJ/REQ – Access is now permitted to the job maintenance screens of modules that are not licensed (modification).
- RL – Inspection – Unsequenced parts do not show any of the previously completed inspection tests on the inspection entry page (resolved).
- ALL – Ctrl+S spell check shortcut is not working (resolved).
Install this update only if you are currently running version 16.0 (or prior) and want to stay at the 16.0 version. If you are currently running version 16.1, you should not install this release.
How to Download and Update to the Latest Version
Step 1: Run the FabLicense utility
To run FabLicense you can either:
- From within FabSuite, select the File Menu > Run FabLicense
- From your Windows START Button, select All Programs > FabSuite LLC > FabLicense
- From within Windows Explorer, browse to C:\Program Files\FabSuiteLLC\FabSuite\FabLicense.exe
Step 2: Download the Update Executable
- In FabLicense, select File Menu > Download
- The Company ID and Password should already be entered
- Click the Contact Server button
- The list of files available for download will be displayed
- Select and download the appropriate update file
- FabSuite160r05PrgmFilesUpdate.exe (make sure you select the appropriate version)
Step 3: Run the Update Executable
Special Note For Network Installations
Please run the new (downloaded) program on the server first, before running it on any of the client machines.
Do not hesitate to call the FabSuite Support Team if you experience any trouble updating your system.
Our Support Team can be reached at (757) 645-0914 or by email at email@example.com.