Improvements Included in the 16.1r02 Release:
This release applies only to the Version 16.1 product and earlier versions.
Do not install this release if you are running a version greater than 16.1.
- ALL – ‘Stack Overflow’ error when the display field setup that the user is set to use has been deleted (resolved).
- ADM – New shape dimension formats: (modification)
- Material Group: Plates – Description * Thickness * Width
- Material Group: None – Type * Diameter * Length
- Material Group: None – Type * Diameter * Length * Type
- Material Group: None – Diameter * Thickness * Inner Diameter * Outer Diameter
- Material Group: None – Inner Diameter * Outer Diameter * Length
- Automated Events – New event type: Production Status Export, exports the production status .xml file for the selected jobs to a directory (modification)
- EST – KISS Import – Read ‘Clips’ labor lines as copes (modification)
- ORD – New Filter Options: Fully Delivered, Back Ordered, Allocation Type (modification)
- ORD – New Delivery Report: Material Not Yet Delivered (modification)
- ORD – Price level markups that are updated do not take effect until the program is restarted (resolved).
- ORD – Added options to un-cancel items and delete invoices, payments, and credits. Deleting invoices, payments, and credits can only be done by a user with administrative permissions (modification)
- ORD – Add the ability to set the price of ‘Not Purchased’ material (modification)
- PDC/PO – When material that is currently on a cut list is moved from a purchase order to a requisition the cut list is not flagged as requiring validation (resolved).
- PDC – Master Load List w/ Remarks Reports – Remarks field displays very long remarks in a small font size rather than wrapping to multiple lines (resolved).
- PDC – Setting the sequence/lot # may in rare cases not update the cut list properly (resolved).
- PDC – Error processing a cut list item for linear material nested by Steel Projects (resolved).
- PDC – External Nests imported through XML from Steel Projects overwrite each other (resolved).
- PDC – When a destination report filter is used only parts that have completed that destination will be included (resolved).
- PDC – Added ‘Reports’ and ‘Reports – Selected’ menu options on the load tracking screen (modification)
- PDC – Load Tracking – The date shipped is now an optional entry when a load has been shipped (modification)
- PDC – New Purchasing Report: Shop PC/PO Cutting List w/ Barcodes – On Order&Req (modification)
- PDC – Set Sequences – Error when a length filter is set with a minimum value and no maximum value (resolved).
- PDC – KISS Import – If the drawing # value is blank then use the main mark as the drawing # (modification)
- SCH – Resource Maintenance – Very rare error selecting a resource (resolved).
- Inspection – If the second follow-up test fails then the original test is incorrectly set to passed (resolved).
Install this update only if you are currently running version 16.1 or want to upgrade to version 16.1. If you want to remain on version 16.0, you should not install this release.
How to Download and Update to the Latest Version
Step 1: Run the FabLicense utility
To run FabLicense you can either:
- From within FabSuite, select the File Menu > Run FabLicense
- From your Windows START Button, select All Programs > FabSuite LLC > FabLicense
- From within Windows Explorer, browse to C:\Program Files\FabSuiteLLC\FabSuite\FabLicense.exe
Step 2: Download the Update Executable
- In FabLicense, select File Menu > Download
- The Company ID and Password should already be entered
- Click the Contact Server button
- The list of files available for download will be displayed
- Select and download the appropriate update file
- FabSuite161r02PrgmFilesUpdate.exe (make sure you select the appropriate version)
Step 3: Run the Update Executable
Special Note For Network Installations
Please run the new (downloaded) program on the server first, before running it on any of the client machines.
Do not hesitate to call the FabSuite Support Team if you experience any trouble updating your system.
Our Support Team can be reached at (757) 645-0914 or by email at email@example.com.