Improvements Included in the 16.0r06 Release:
This release applies only to the Version 16.0 product and earlier versions.
Do not install this release if you are running a version greater than 16.0.
- Automated Events – When a custom PRJ report is selected not all filter options are available (resolved).
- EST – KISS Import – When camber information is included in the import file the camber field is now set to the amount of the camber in inches instead of millimeters unless the file is in metric mode.
- EST – Labor Calculations – When the quantity is negative multiply the quantity/weight by -1 (to get the positive value) for the purposes of matching against the quantity/weight labor factor ranges.
- EST – Labor Calculations – Error computing labor time for operations with the ‘Varies Directly By Length x Width’ extrapolation factor if the material does not have a width component.
- Inspection – Poor performance in some cases on the inspection test input screen when there are many (more then 1,000) jobs in the system (resolved).
- PDC – Imports – Sequence quantities can become incorrect when an existing assembly is updated by adding a new part as the main member and also changing the assembly quantity. (resolved).
- PDC – Sequence all Selected – Lot # set incorrectly when the sequence input type and main mark input type settings for that job are different (resolved).
- PDC – An error can occur the first time a job is opened after changing the linked estimating job on the job information screen (resolved).
- PDC – Imports – Pay category of accessories not updated correctly when the import changes the main member of the assembly and the pay category at the same time (resolved).
- PDC – Very rare error when re-validating a cut list when a single piece of inventory stock has a quantity greater than one and exists on a cut list as cutting details that are identical except for the parts excluded by the filter (resolved).
- PRJ – Request for Information – The default Sent Via (as set in Maintenance > Project Management > Sent Via Maintenance) is not always being used when adding a new recipient (resolved).
- PRJ – Contract & Invoicing – Stored materials from previous invoices are shown under ‘From Previous App’ instead of under ‘Stored Materials’ on the AIA G703 report (resolved).
- REQ – Plate thickness added to the steelXML export file.
- REQ – steelXML Import – Allow quantities to import that are a decimal number but actually representing an integer number (ex. 5.0000).
- REQ – Production-related fields are now available to the Stimulsoft reports.
- REQ – steelXML Import – Grade is set to blank when the grade in the steelXML file is not recognized (resolved).
- PO – Copying a finalized line item to another PO adds the line item as finalized (resolved).
Install this update only if you are currently running version 16.0 or want to upgrade to version 16.0. If you want to remain on an earlier version, you should not install this release.
How to Download and Update to the Latest Version
Step 1: Run the FabLicense utility
To run FabLicense you can either:
- From within FabSuite, select the File Menu > Run FabLicense
- From your Windows START Button, select All Programs > FabSuite LLC > FabLicense
- From within Windows Explorer, browse to C:\Program Files\FabSuiteLLC\FabSuite\FabLicense.exe
Step 2: Download the Update Executable
- In FabLicense, select File Menu > Download
- The Company ID and Password should already be entered
- Click the Contact Server button
- The list of files available for download will be displayed
- Select and download the appropriate update file
- FabSuite160r06PrgmFilesUpdate.exe (make sure you select the appropriate version)
Step 3: Run the Update Executable
Special Note For Network Installations
Please run the new (downloaded) program on the server first, before running it on any of the client machines.
Do not hesitate to call the FabSuite Support Team if you experience any trouble updating your system.
Our Support Team can be reached at (757) 645-0914 or by email at email@example.com.