Improvements Included in the 16.0r07 Release:
This release applies only to the Version 16.0 product and earlier versions.
Do not install this release if you are running a version greater than 16.0.
- PRJ – Contract & Invoicing – Add an option on the contract settings screen to specify the contract currency.
- Automated Events – Events are not always executed at their scheduled times (resolved).
- EST – Category/Sub-Category summary sheet reports fail when a particular category has the quantity negated to 0 (resolved).
- Remote Link – Sessions are not timed out properly according to the Idle Connection Timeout setting on the Remote Monitor settings screen (resolved).
Install this update only if you are currently running version 16.0 or want to upgrade to version 16.0. If you want to remain on an earlier version, you should not install this release.
How to Download and Update to the Latest Version
Step 1: Run the FabLicense utility
To run FabLicense you can either:
- From within FabSuite, select the File Menu > Run FabLicense
- From your Windows START Button, select All Programs > FabSuite LLC > FabLicense
- From within Windows Explorer, browse to C:\Program Files\FabSuiteLLC\FabSuite\FabLicense.exe
Step 2: Download the Update Executable
- In FabLicense, select File Menu > Download
- The Company ID and Password should already be entered
- Click the Contact Server button
- The list of files available for download will be displayed
- Select and download the appropriate update file
- FabSuite160r07PrgmFilesUpdate.exe (make sure you select the appropriate version)
Step 3: Run the Update Executable
Special Note For Network Installations
Please run the new (downloaded) program on the server first, before running it on any of the client machines.
Do not hesitate to call the FabSuite Support Team if you experience any trouble updating your system.
Our Support Team can be reached at (757) 645-0914 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.