Improvements Included in the 16.0r08 Release:
This release applies only to the Version 16.0 product and earlier versions.
Do not install this release if you are running a version greater than 16.0.
- CMB – When many tiny parts are combined into a single long bar a rounding error can cause that bar to become slightly over-allocated (resolved).
- EST – Certain changes to the labor code formulas do not take effect in the labor calculations until FabSuite is restarted (resolved).
- EST – Copy Job – Paint labor multipliers are not carried over to the new estimate (resolved).
- INV – If an item is received, but not finalized, from a PO and then manually set to On Order then it can’t be set back to in stock (resolved).
- INV – Transaction History Reports – Transaction numbers greater than 99,999 do not appear correctly on the reports (resolved).
- ORD – The quote/order contact email address is now used as the default recipient when using the Email PDF or Email Excel options from a report.
- PDC – Imports – Sequences can be updated incorrectly in rare circumstances when an assembly is in multiple sequences/lots and the sequencing is updated during the import (resolved).
- PO – Overdue Shipment Listing report lists material(s) as overdue if the date promised has passed even if it has been fully received (resolved).
Install this update only if you are currently running version 16.0 or want to upgrade to version 16.0. If you want to remain on an earlier version, you should not install this release.
How to Download and Update to the Latest Version
Step 1: Run the FabLicense utility
To run FabLicense you can either:
- From within FabSuite, select the File Menu > Run FabLicense
- From your Windows START Button, select All Programs > FabSuite LLC > FabLicense
- From within Windows Explorer, browse to C:\Program Files\FabSuiteLLC\FabSuite\FabLicense.exe
Step 2: Download the Update Executable
- In FabLicense, select File Menu > Download
- The Company ID and Password should already be entered
- Click the Contact Server button
- The list of files available for download will be displayed
- Select and download the appropriate update file
- FabSuite160r08PrgmFilesUpdate.exe (make sure you select the appropriate version)
Step 3: Run the Update Executable
Special Note For Network Installations
Please run the new (downloaded) program on the server first, before running it on any of the client machines.
Do not hesitate to call the FabSuite Support Team if you experience any trouble updating your system.
Our Support Team can be reached at (757) 645-0914 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.