Improvements Included in the 16.0r09 Release:
This release applies only to the Version 16.0 product and earlier versions.
Do not install this release if you are running a version greater than 16.0.
- PDC – XML Import – When the import field mapping screen prompts for a description for the new import field mapping settings and a description is entered that already exists then the prompt reappears without any explanation why (resolved).
- PDC – Error opening a job when the display field list does not include the Quantity field (resolved).
- PDC – Error applying a production code to a line item when the production code has an override man hours setting using the /MainPc units (resolved).
- PDC – Excel Import – The import file is read incorrectly when a single field contains multiple lines of text (resolved).
- PRJ – Contract & Invoicing – Typo in the AIA 702 report (sword instead of sworn) (resolved).
- REQ – steelXML Import – Dimensions read improperly in some cases for PIPE and PL shapes, resulting in the price not being updated for those line items (resolved).
- REQ – Error starting a combining run with a Route filter in place (resolved).
- PO – Timberline Export – Database error message when there are no purchase orders selected to export (resolved).
- ADM – Internationalization – The date inputs may function incorrectly when the language setting has been overridden from the system default and the date format is set to dd-MMM-yy (resolved).
- ADM – Company Information – A logo with the internal units of PixelsPerCentimeter instead of PixelsPerInch displays differently on the Crystal Reports versus the Stimulsoft Reports (resolved).
- ALL – Excel Exports – If the file extension (.xls) is removed from the filename input of the save dialog then the file is saved with two periods: [filename]..xls (resolved).
- Imports – Error importing a dimension in the format [Diameter] x [Diameter] x [Type] when the first ‘x’ is surrounded by space characters (resolved).
- Automated Events – Screen can indicate that the Remote Server service is not running when it is actually running (resolved).
- Pricing Maintenance – Global Edit – Increase/Decrease price by percentage option often results in prices at 3 or 4 decimal places instead of the original 2 (resolved).
Install this update only if you are currently running version 16.0 or want to upgrade to version 16.0. If you want to remain on an earlier version, you should not install this release.
How to Download and Update to the Latest Version
Step 1: Run the FabLicense utility
To run FabLicense you can either:
- From within FabSuite, select the File Menu > Run FabLicense
- From your Windows START Button, select All Programs > FabSuite LLC > FabLicense
- From within Windows Explorer, browse to C:\Program Files\FabSuiteLLC\FabSuite\FabLicense.exe
Step 2: Download the Update Executable
- In FabLicense, select File Menu > Download
- The Company ID and Password should already be entered
- Click the Contact Server button
- The list of files available for download will be displayed
- Select and download the appropriate update file
- FabSuite160r09PrgmFilesUpdate.exe (make sure you select the appropriate version)
Step 3: Run the Update Executable
Special Note For Network Installations
Please run the new (downloaded) program on the server first, before running it on any of the client machines.
Do not hesitate to call the FabSuite Support Team if you experience any trouble updating your system.
Our Support Team can be reached at (757) 645-0914 or by email at email@example.com.