Improvements Included in the 16.1r08 Release:
This release applies only to the Version 16.1 product and earlier versions.
Do not install this release if you are running a version greater than 16.1.
- CMB – KISS Import – When a line item fails with a ‘Duplicate Mark’ error the rest of the line items in the file will erroneously fail with the same error. fixed.
- Combining Runs – Drop cost calculated incorrectly for linear and plate material when it is priced /Item. fixed.
- EST – Reports – Line items with a negative quantity that are priced from combining run pricing result in a positive cost instead of a negative cost. fixed.
- EST – Reports – The ‘Estimate by Line Item – with Subtotals (Wide Carriage)’ report displays incorrect subtotals for ‘SU’ line items. fixed.
- INV – The ‘PDC Remarks’ display field shows numbers instead of the correct remarks. fixed.
- PRJ – Project Summary Reports – In the PO section under the Received section, material that is un-received is added to the Cost value instead of deducted from it. fixed.
- PO – Receiving – When receiving to inventory history the category, sub-category, sequence, and lot # values of the PO record are not carried over to the new inventory history record. fixed.
- REQ – Import Pricing from Excel – Fails to find the matching line items for shapes that have no pre-set dimension options, such as CO and SD. fixed.
- REQ – Import Pricing from Excel – If the dimensions contain a double-quote character (“) then the import may not find a successful match with the requisition line item. fixed.
- Project Schedule – Having assemblies in the job with a blank route setting throws off the percent completed for tasks with the production progress/complete status link. fixed.
- Address Book – It is possible to delete a firm when there are contacts being used by inspection records. fixed.
- Automated Events – Peddinghaus Cut List Import – Event does not process a TFS. fixed.
- Automated Events – Peddinghaus Cut List Import – If a file with a modification date/time less than the last time files were processed exists in the target directory then it is possible for some files to be skipped. fixed.
- STS Interface – Performing an inventory move that results in a line item being split can result in an incorrect quantity appearing on a subsequent location sweep. fixed.
Install this update only if you are currently running version 16.1 or want to upgrade to version 16.1. If you want to remain on an earlier version, you should not install this release.
How to Download and Update to the Latest Version
Step 1: Run the FabLicense utility
To run FabLicense you can either:
- From within FabSuite, select the File Menu > Run FabLicense
- From your Windows START Button, select All Programs > FabSuite LLC > FabLicense
- From within Windows Explorer, browse to C:\Program Files\FabSuiteLLC\FabSuite\FabLicense.exe
Step 2: Download the Update Executable
- In FabLicense, select File Menu > Download
- The Company ID and Password should already be entered
- Click the Contact Server button
- The list of files available for download will be displayed
- Select and download the appropriate update file
- FabSuite161r08PrgmFilesUpdate.exe (make sure you select the appropriate version)
Step 3: Run the Update Executable
Special Note For Network Installations
Please run the new (downloaded) program on the server first, before running it on any of the client machines.
Do not hesitate to call the FabSuite Support Team if you experience any trouble updating your system.
Our Support Team can be reached at (757) 645-0914 or by email at email@example.com.