Improvements Included in the 16.2r03 Release:
This release applies only to the Version 16.2 product and earlier versions.
Do not install this release if you are running a version greater than 16.2.
- Grid – ‘Fit columns to data’ option is now available when viewing the grid in auto-width mode, sets the relative column widths based on the data in the grid.
- ADM – Error attempting to customize the grid on the address book when the system language is set to Spanish (resolved).
- EST – Unable to override the labor of an estimate extra when it’s operations result in a calculated time of 0 mhrs (resolved).
- PDC – An error can occur the first time a job is opened after changing the linked estimating job on the job information screen (resolved).
- PDC – Imports – Pay category of accessories not updated correctly when the import changes the main member of the assembly and the pay category at the same time (resolved).
- PDC – Very rare error when re-validating a cut list when a single piece of inventory stock has a quantity greater than one and exists on a cut list as cutting details that are identical except for the parts excluded by the filter (resolved).
- PDC – ‘Loads Not Shipped w/ Pieces’ report does not list parts that do not have the jobsite in their shipping route (resolved).
- PDC – Imports – Grade redirections can now be added from the ‘Translate Shapes/Grades’ screen if the shape is changed.
- PRJ – Filters added for the PDC category, sub-category, and pay category.
- PRJ – Drawing Log – PDC category, sub-category, and pay category added as available display and input fields.
- PRJ – Request for Information – The default Sent Via (as set in Maintenance > Project Management > Sent Via Maintenance) is not always being used when adding a new recipient (resolved).
- PRJ – Contract & Invoicing – Stored materials from previous invoices are shown under ‘From Previous App’ instead of under ‘Stored Materials’ on the AIA G703 report (resolved).
- REQ – Production-related fields are now available to the Stimulsoft reports.
- PO – Copying a finalized line item to another PO adds the line item as finalized (resolved).
- PO – Receiving – The date received is now ‘sticky’ so that if it is changed and material received then the next time material is received on that PO on the same day it will default to the same date received.
- RL – Project Overview – Loads that have parts assigned but are not yet shipped are included in the ‘Shipped’ totals of the destination summary (resolved).
- ProNest Interface – Support added for ProNest 2017.
- Sicam Interface – Plate nesting integration implemented.
- SigmaNest Interface – Several fixes related to importing cut lists.
- Steel Projects Interface – Various enhancements and fixes.
Install this update only if you are currently running version 16.2 or want to upgrade to version 16.2. If you want to remain on an earlier version, you should not install this release.
How to Download and Update to the Latest Version
Step 1: Run the FabLicense utility
To run FabLicense you can either:
- From within FabSuite, select the File Menu > Run FabLicense
- From your Windows START Button, select All Programs > FabSuite LLC > FabLicense
- From within Windows Explorer, browse to C:\Program Files\FabSuiteLLC\FabSuite\FabLicense.exe
Step 2: Download the Update Executable
- In FabLicense, select File Menu > Download
- The Company ID and Password should already be entered
- Click the Contact Server button
- The list of files available for download will be displayed
- Select and download the appropriate update file
- FabSuite162r03PrgmFilesUpdate.exe (make sure you select the appropriate version)
Step 3: Run the Update Executable
Special Note For Network Installations
Please run the new (downloaded) program on the server first, before running it on any of the client machines.
Do not hesitate to call the FabSuite Support Team if you experience any trouble updating your system.
Our Support Team can be reached at (757) 645-0914 or by email at email@example.com.