Improvements Included in the 17.0r05 Release:
This release applies only to the Version 17.0 product and earlier versions.
Do not install this release if you are running a version greater than 17.0 (i.e. 18.0).
- EST – Error in rare cases loading material to a requisition or purchase order when the line items have standard clips. fixed.
- EST – Error in combining runs when the weight of the size needs to be recalculated after the combining run has been created. fixed.
- EST – KISS Import – Holes and welds are not being imported correctly when the item has a piece mark. fixed.
- EST – Labor Group Maintenance – The group number is not being validated properly to a valid integer, resulting in possible errors if a non-integer is entered. fixed.
- EST – Unable to run reports after changing the shop efficiency when replication is enabled and FabSuite is connected to a secondary slave server. fixed.
- EST – Shapes with the surface area format #10 calculate with a perimeter of 0. fixed.
- EST – The shape and labor code display labels now stretch to the end of the input area if there are no fields to the right of them to take advantage of the available space.
- INV – Manual Combine – Add Items – The shape of plate material appears as a number. fixed.
- INV – Transaction History – Error filtering on the Transaction List tab after a maximum date filter has already been set. fixed.
- INV – Transaction History – The Item History tab can display incorrect information when the item’s history includes a ‘INV Group Duplicate’ transaction. fixed.
- INV – Transaction History – The Item History tab can display incorrect information when the item’s history includes a ‘INV API Un-Combine’ transaction. fixed.
- INV – Error selecting additional filters after first setting an Expected Drop Length/Width filter. fixed.
- ORD – Processing a delivery of a plate item that has the same width and length as the inventory item can result in a drop line item added back to inventory with a width of 0″. fixed.
- ORD – Price Levels – When setting the price levels by weight the new price level is not always selected correctly. fixed.
- PDC – Production Status Export – A line item with a partial quantity that has been taken from stock can export with incorrect material statuses for the remaining quantity. fixed.
- PDC – Load Tracking – Error attempting to add material to a load when a load # filter was set on the load tracking screen. fixed.
- PDC – Cut Lists – Unable to re-validate a cutting detail. fixed.
- PDC – The Main Member Instance Tracking and Accessory Instance Tracking job settings are not carried over properly when copying a job. fixed.
- PDC – Job Information – Load Info button pulls in the client name but does not select the correct address, if an address selection other than the default is on the PRJ job. fixed.
- PDC – Shipping Ticket Reports – The top text can render in an odd way when it has to wrap to more than one page. fixed.
- PDC – Job Information Screen – It is possible to link the production control job to a project with an incompatible drawing number input type setting. fixed.
- PDC – Instance Tracking – When enabling instance tracking on an item that is assigned to a load but has only a partial quantity loaded, the instance numbers can be incorrectly assigned to the quantity that has been loaded. fixed.
- PDC – Production Status – Options added to show the assembly weight and assembly gross weight.
- PDC – SDS/2 XML Import – Fails if Member Status isn’t in the file. fixed.
- PDC – Job Selection Screen – The job number of the linked project management job has been added as an available display field.
- PRJ – Request for Information – Added a filter for the Originator Name.
- PRJ – Change Order – Added a filter for the Change Order Author.
- CMB – Nesting Algorithm – The leading and trailing trim values are not always respected properly. fixed.
- GO – Inspections – Updating an existing test record resets the original test date/time. fixed.
- ADM – Replication – Deleting a production control job can result in inconsistencies in some log tables. fixed.
- Automated Events – Report Event – When a Project Summary report event completes the report tables are not always cleared correctly. fixed.
- ProNest Integration – Inventory sync leaves off Thickness if it’s not in the ProNest Designation. fixed.
- STS Interface – The export to STS can fail for jobs with a huge total quantity (>1M). fixed.
- Steel Projects Integration – Error exporting a combining run for Steel Projects when the user logged into FabSuite does not have the CMB Company Standards > Update permission. fixed.
- Steel Projects Integration – Steel Projects is unable to delete a nest. fixed.
Install this update only if you are currently running version 17.0r01 to 17.0r04 and want to upgrade to version 17.0r05. If you want to remain on an earlier version, you should not install this release.
How to Download and Update to the Latest Version
Step 1: Run the FabLicense utility
To run FabLicense you can either:
- From within FabSuite, select the File Menu > Run FabLicense
- From your Windows START Button, select All Programs > FabSuite LLC > FabLicense
- From within Windows Explorer, browse to C:\Program Files\FabSuiteLLC\FabSuite\FabLicense.exe
Step 2: Download the Update Executable
- In FabLicense, select File Menu > Download
- The Company ID and Password should already be entered
- Click the Contact Server button
- The list of files available for download will be displayed
- Select and download the appropriate update file
- FabSuite170r05PrgmFilesUpdate.exe (make sure you select the appropriate version)
Step 3: Run the Update Executable
Special Note For Network Installations
Please run the new (downloaded) program on the server first, before running it on any of the client machines.
Do not hesitate to call the FabSuite Support Team if you experience any trouble updating your system.
Our Support Team can be reached at (757) 645-0914 or by email at email@example.com.